Happy Thanksgiving Week!
Have a Great Celebration with Your Family and Friends!
Hours of Operation – Closed Thursday, November 26, 2015 and Open Friday, November 27, 2015
November 25, 2015 – Midwest Laboratories announces new enhancement to FedEx Return Manager Program.
November is here and we are seeing a good mix of samples in all of our departments.
This fall there has been renewed interest in Soil Health Testing – Know the facts and look at a sample report.
The fall conditions in the midwest have been ideal for soil sampling and we are seeing a number of soil samples being received. Midwest Laboratories offers shipping discounts and pickup services for samples. Learn more about our newest shipping service with FedEx.
Important FedEx Information – When dialing 1-800-GoFedEx, please follow these instructions to avoid delays.
Interpreting Soil Analysis Results – Get a copy of this document and understand the information contained in your soil reports.
This fall, the FSMA, (Food Safety Modernization Act) regulations were released and Midwest Laboratories is working with clients regarding their FSMA Implementation Plans. If you have questions regarding this act, please talk to Jessica W. in Quality Control.
A number of year-end and fourth quarter testing is being conducted in the areas of water, wastewater, ethanol, DDGs. Make sure you have the proper sampling supplies and identified any analysis results needed in 2015.
Get Answers Today!
- Contact Us – Need Answers/Contact a Representative
- Open a New Account Today – New Account Link
- Call for Quicker Answers – 402-334-7770
- Submit a Question (After Hours) Online Form
- New shipping option for clients. Learn more about FedEx. Now clients can choose from FedEx, UPS and Spee-Dee, (Available in some areas)
- First-Time Visitors Go here and check out this section
- Analysis Reference Guide – Go here to find the analysis you are looking for in fewer clicks
- Pay your invoice online Go here and submit payment through our secured payment gateway.
Fall Soil Checklist – Check it out! Lots of good reminders and contact information if you have questions.
Open Your Account Today – Opening an account is typically a same-day process. Each fall, the volume of new accounts increases. With your account, you are able to see all your results online and have reports delivered directly to your email address. In addition, your account allows you access to the Midwest Laboratories Mobile App. The process only takes a couple of minutes to complete online.
Soil Health Testing – This is a popular topic this fall. Learn more about this topic in these featured publications: Soil Health Analysis and Haney Test
News affecting Clients
- Need Pricing and Analysis Information for a Special Project? – Please fill out this form and you will receive the information you need with respect to analysis and price.
- Food Clients check out the most current newsletter – Midwest Laboratories Food Laboratory Newsletter – Fall 2015
- Pet Treat | Home-baked Treat Producers – We can help you get your product to market and provide you with important information about your food product. Find out more by submitting your questions to our food lab personnel. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Safe Thanksgiving Celebration!
Brent Pohlman | Marketing Director
Serving Clients for 40 Years!