Happy New Year!
We are looking forward to a great year of providing clients with analysis information needed to make important executive decisions. We are excited about all of the new projects that are currently underway that will help us continue to meet the demands of our clients. Look for more information to come in 2016. At Midwest Laboratories we take great pride in taking on new projects and challenges. These type of projects would not be possible without the input and feedback from our clients. Thanks again for your comments in 2015.
Are you looking for bid information for your project in 2016? Please consider taking a minute and telling us about your project. We will provide you with the information you need with respect to analysis. We take great pride in answering questions and giving our customers specific information with respect to analysis, (method, price, turnaround time)
The staff at Midwest Laboratories is here to serve your needs in 2016. We want to answer your questions, provide you with quality analysis and give you the reported information to help you grow your business. Consider talking to one of our experienced staff today.
Welcome to 2016!
Brent Pohlman | President
- Contact Us – Need Answers/Contact a Representative
- Open a New Account Today – New Account Link
- Call for Quicker Answers – 402-334-7770
- Submit a Question (After Hours) Online Form
- New shipping option for clients. Learn more about FedEx. Now clients can choose from FedEx, UPS and Spee-Dee, (Available in some areas)
- First-Time Visitors Go here and check out this section
- Analysis Reference Guide – Go here to find the analysis you are looking for in fewer clicks
- Pay your invoice online Go here and submit payment through our secured payment gateway.
- Important FedEx Information – When dialing 1-800-GoFedEx, please follow these instructions to avoid delays.
- Soil Health Testing – Know the facts and look at a sample report.
- Interpreting Soil Analysis Results – Get a copy of this document and understand the information contained in your soil reports.
- Client Feedback – Have a Suggestion? Please consider sharing.
News affecting Clients
- Need Pricing and Analysis Information for a Special Project? – Please fill out this form and you will receive the information you need with respect to analysis and price.
- Food Clients check out the most current newsletter – Midwest Laboratories Food Laboratory Newsletter – Fall 2015
- Pet Treat | Home-baked Treat Producers – We can help you get your product to market and provide you with important information about your food product. Find out more by submitting your questions to our food lab personnel. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture Source: GraphicStock