Welcome to August:
(Just -in) New Stalk Nitrate Sample Bags Available for August-September Sampling
Reminder – (August 14, 2015) Please check the fall soil sampling checklist page. (Good information about soil sampling and soil testing)
Soil Health Testing – This is a popular topic this summer. Some states like Iowa are offering grant money for this type of analysis. Learn more about this topic in these featured publications: Soil Health Analysis and Haney Test
Soil Sampling Orders – Right now is the perfect time to get your soil sampling supply orders submitted. Soil probes went quickly last fall. Midwest Laboratories has models in stock at the present time, but we know those volumes will be down by September. Also, consider ordering your soil bags and shipping labels today. Pre-planning can really insure that supplies are in place when it is time to pull soil samples this fall.
Open Your Account Today – Opening an account is typically a same-day process. Each fall, the volume of new accounts increases. With your account, you are able to see all your results online and have reports delivered directly to your email address. In addition, your account allows you access to the Midwest Laboratories Mobile App. The process only takes a couple of minutes to complete online.
Need Bid Pricing for a Special Project? – Please fill out the following form and you will receive the information you need with respect to analysis and price.
Like us on Facebook – Receive daily information in your Facebook News Feed.
Some Great Places for Information
- Food Testing – Food Testing
- GMO Testing – Learn more about this analysis
- Maximize Yields – Soil and Plant Testing – Utilizing Laboratory Analyses to Maximize Yield
- Mobile App – Android and Apple Devices – Midwest Mobile App Today
- Blog Site Blog.MidwestLabs.com
- Manure Testing – Learn more about analysis and sampling supplies
Get Answers Today
- Contact Us – Need Answers/Call Today
- Open a New Account Today – New Account Link
- Call for Quicker Answers – 402-334-7770
- Submit a Question (After Hours) Online Form
Brent Pohlman | Marketing Director
Serving Clients for 40 Years!